The Museum Building
The Curry Union School still on site was built in 1914 and was used to educate elementary school students until the close of the 1968 spring term. The building now houses a museum and features a large collection of early artifacts and is operated by the Twin Falls County Historical Society.
The grounds also offer a blacksmith shop, pioneer house, and craft house available for viewing when weather permits. We have many old pieces of farm equipment in addition to two ice wagons, a steam tractor, 1940 Twin Falls Fire Engine, and numerous other items of interest that may be seen while touring the large metal auxiliary display area.
Historical Society Board
President: Steve Westphal
Vice President: Alex Kunkel
Treasurer: Doug Lincoln
Secretary: Teresa Sept
Laurie Warren Info@twinfallsmuseum.org